Just a few online tools I didn't have a better place for...source available upon request.
- youtube resizer
- Modify youtube embed code to whatever width you want.
- A primitive grade-one braille translation tool, converting plain braille characters to text.
- Simple tool that takes an annotated flickr page and turns the notes into an ordinary HTML imagemap.
- Display all images (or any content) linked to from a given URL in one page.
- convert tab delimted data to an html table
- Take text that has been "force wordwrapped" (usually for 80 colunns) and makes it ready for new word-wrapping.
- sort of
- A simple sorting tool, returns the lines you enter in alphabetically sorted order. I'll add in new features and options as they occur to me, requests welcome.
- date toy
- Calculate the time difference between two dates, or find the date that is N days (or hours or minutes etc) from a given start date.
- day of the week /
- Show the day of the week for any given date.
- *nix timestamp converter
- (Scroll beaneath the cartoons.) Every once in a while I need a quick way to convert
a "Unix Time Stamp" (seconds since Jan 1 1970) into something I can understand.
- Often time photo frames are different proportions and ratios then digitial photos. This lets you find out how to crop a photo so it fits another ratio.
- Shows you where the differences start and end for two lines of text. Might be useful for comparing computer "PATH"s or other long lines.
- Strips out empty lines from plain text. (The opposite of whitespace...har!)
- The basic HTML-character escaping almost any web coder has written about 1,000 times...
- Web interface to a very, very primitive "grep" like function.