- "Lisa, I've had it with you and your stories. 'Bart's a vampire.' 'Beer kills brain cells.' Now let's go back to that... building thingy... where our beds and TV... is."
"They say the greatest tragedy is when a father outlives his son. I've never understood why that is; frankly, I can see an upside to it! Ha ha!"
I've previously written about Fan Fiction...the pornographic stuff
is disturbing, but Minesweeper Fanfic is just plain weird.
Not sure why I tagged the "S" page off of this, but it seems to have a lot of SNES games.
- Hmm, maybe I was looking for "Picross"...this page has it for the SNES, and here's an online version. It's a puzzlegame where you have to make a picture on a grid by looking at the sequences of off and on pixels...
>Rick is a Mason, he's not a Shriner, nor does he have
>any interest in becoming one. The Shriners, BTW, are
>considering dropping the requirement of being a Master
>Mason to become a Shriner.
I never knew that about shriners... but how high up the degree tree is a master
I think it might slightly boggle my illuminatus world view to think of all
those guys in fezzes riding go-carts as 33 degree masons.
--Dana Carpender and GrapeApe on alt.fan.cecil-adams
- Jeff Minter is obsessed with Llamas and other four legged beasts. (He is the proud owner of Flossie the most beautiful sheep in the world.) He also makes video games, all the way back to the old 8-bit days. He has a
website with an interesting blog.
- Calculate the speed of light with marshmallows and a microwave.
- "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."
- Here are some
interesting Tesellations, patterns that repeat to fill a 2D space.
- I'm in a hurry making scientific gadgets, Tom Jr. said Swiftly.