- At some point I wanted to rant about how lousy a tool Excel is for "issues lists" and "data dictionaries" that my project had by the truckload. The UI is so ugly, data gets hidden where you can't see it, you have to make up these retarded little macros for everything, etc etc...
- Ridiculously over-modified cars. From England, I think. I wonder if "Northern Monkey" in the URL is a bit of cultural chauvinism, what with London being an urban center to the south and all.
- Video game fun: Gamespot's Top 10 'Boss Fights'. Boss Fights, usually a one on one conflict with a particularly nasty enemy, are really a big draw of many games for me. I appreciate how Rare and some other companies always make it easy to come back to the game and just do the cool boss fights...
- "Men who cherish for women the highest respect are seldom popular with them."
- Pretty good site for developers:Builder.com.
|--I keep meaning to get around to making my own 3D Wigglegrams, but I haven't yet, so I'll go ahead and link to the page.|